Our Most Popular Costa Rica Student Trip!
This Costa Rica student trip is designed especially for teachers looking for an itinerary packed with a variety of educational activities and opportunities to interact with the local people and communities. Your group gets to choose from several of EcoTeach’s cultural and educational experiences. Assist a leatherback turtle as she lays her eggs, interact with local schoolchildren, relax on a beautiful white sand beach, visit an indigenous community, spend a night or two with a local Costa Rican family, work side by side with members of a sustainable community or hike through the cloud forest.
- A customizable itinerary designed for teachers planning a Costa Rica student trip.
- Help protect endangered sea turtles at a turtle conservation station on the Caribbean Coast.
- Walk the beaches in search of nesting leatherback turtles, have a chance to collect eggs and relocate to a safe hatchery.
- Stay in a cloud forest community and choose from a variety of different locally organized activities like artisan workshops and sugarcane processing.
- Spend the night with a local host family and experience rural life firsthand.
- Relax on a perfect white sand beach and swim in the warm Caribbean ocean.
- Make this Costa Rica student trip uniquely yours as you choose from a variety of places to travel and things to do!
- Trip Length:
9 day / 8 night
- Available Trip Dates:
Year round (turtle work only available March to July)
- 2023 Program Fee:
From $1995 land
- Program Fee Includes:
Bi-lingual Costa Rican Guide, accommodations, private in-country transportation, meals, activity & entrance fees.
- Free Travel for Trip Leaders:
Trip leader travels for free (land + air) with 7 paying participants.
Rafting or ziplining can be added for $65 per paying participant.