Turtle Conservation & Tropical Forest Exploration
Patrol sea turtle nesting beaches on the Caribbean Coast, spend a night with a local farm family, explore Arenal Volcano National Park and travel to Rincon de la Vieja (Costa Rica’s Yellowstone Park) located in the northeastern part of the country. Along the way, visit Pacific beaches, raft, zip line, hike and more!
- Patrol beaches in search of nesting or hatching sea turtles.
- Explore canal waterways in the rainforest and spot a vast array of wildlife and fauna.
- Visit a butterfly farm.
- Experience the thrill of rafting down the Class II & III rapids of the Sarapiqui River.
- Learn about rural Costa Rican life firsthand as you spend the night with a farm family.
- Explore an organic farm full of surprises.
- Visit Arenal Volcano National Park.
- Fly through the air on a zip line canopy tour.
- Hike the trails in the dry tropical forest of the Rincon National Park.
mid-March through mid-July (during the turtle nesting and hatching season)
- 2021 Program Fee:
From $2175 land
- 2022 Program Fee:
From $2250 land
- Program Fee Includes:
Bilingual Costa Rican Guide, accommodations, private in-country transportation, meals, activity and entrance fees.
- Free Travel for Trip Leaders:
Trip leader travels for free (land + air) with 7 paying participants.