EcoTeach works with Grounds for Change to offer a simple and profitable coffee fundraiser. Grounds for Change is a family owned roaster that is passionate about operating as a green business, has received a Washington award for Outstanding Achievement in Sustainability and donates 10% of each coffee fundraising order to the EcoTeach Foundation, 501c3.
How does the coffee fundraiser work?
- Your group purchases 8 oz bags of roasted to order coffee from Grounds for Change.
- Each 8 ounce bag sells to your group for $5.00 with a suggested retail price of $10.00 (although you are free to adjust this higher or lower as appropriate to your region.
- There is a minimum order of 50 bags (1 case). When the minimum order of 50 bags is met, GFC provides FREE UPS Ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states.
- Grounds for Change provides each fundraising coordinator with order forms and product menus that describe their coffee.
- When you place your first order, know you’re helping to support The EcoTeach Foundation, 501c3, and providing vital funding for a wide variety of locally-owned and managed projects in Costa Rica and Peru.