Wildlife, Volunteer Work & Family Stays
Volunteer at Asis Wildlife Rescue Center and work with rescued animals, from monkeys to peccarys, kinkajous, macaws and more! Immerse yourself in the local culture as you live with a local family, explore the town of La Fortuna, walk on lava beds in Arenal Volcano National Park, visit an organic farm, and more!
- Work side by side with project staff members and get up close and personal with a variety of rescued animals.
- Stay with a local family and experience their way of life.
- Explore the wonders of Don Juan’s Organic Farm.
- Relax in hot springs.
- Explore the trails and hike on lava beds in Arenal Volcano National Park.
- Trip Length:
7 days / 6 nights
- Available Trip Dates:
- 2017 Program Fee:
- Program Fee Includes:
Bi-lingual Naturalist Guide, accommodations, private in-country transportation, meals, activity & entrance fees and airport exit fees.
- Free Travel for Trip Leaders:
With 10 participants, a group leader travels FREE (land and air)